This wonderful half acre garden is ideal to visit this summer where an abundance of plants and flora including over 60 varieties of hosta make a fabulous display. The garden has a fernery, a stream leading to a small pond, two greenhouses, two small aviaries, cacti and beehives in the front garden.
Tickets: £5 each and children free of charge.
Due to Covid-19 we are having to put certain guidelines in place so all visitors can enjoy the garden safely.
· Visits to the garden are strictly by arrangement only through the garden owners. Please contact Alan Ford on 01628 525818 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a day and time.
· Please arrive at the time arranged with the garden owners and not early.
· Please observe government social distancing guidelines on your visit.
· There will be no food or drink on sale.
· Parking for 6 cars available on owners drive and further parking available on Grange Drive with consideration for residents.