Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the terms on which you may access and make use of our website www.scannappeal.org.uk Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site. In these terms and conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. References to ‘Scannappeal or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Amersham Hospital, Whielden Street, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP7 0JD. Scannappeal is registered with the Charity Commission and our Registered Charity Number is: 296291
3. References to the ‘terms and conditions’ are references to these terms and conditions as updated or amended from time to time.
4. References to the ‘Site’ are references to this website: www.scannappeal.org.uk
5. References to ‘you’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
6. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
7. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site.
8. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
10. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
12. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
13. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
14. We are not usually able to give refunds for voluntary donations, however if you have made a donation in error, please contact our fundraising team as we may be able to refund the donation less any charges we have incurred.
15. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scannappeal’s prior written consent.
16. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
17. If you have any concerns about material that appears on the Site, please contact us using our general enquiry contact form or email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Site.