- This event has passed.
In the run up to Christmas we will be out and out about in the community with our wonderful Christmas stalls. The first of our stall events starts at the Old Amersham Late Night Shopping event on Friday 4th December. We will be offering a selection of festive items including our Christmas card collection, wrapping paper, festive gifts, home baked, goodies, knitwear, handmade festive face masks, games and so much more. We can’t wait to see you and help you with those last minute Christmas present needs.
Here is where you will find our upcoming stall dates:
• Friday 4 – late night shopping in Amersham Old Town from 4pm-till late – Free parking in the dovecote car park.
• Sat 5 – Amersham Old Town from 9am – Free parking in the dovecote car park.
• Sat 12 – Amersham Old Town from 9am Free parking in the dovecote car park.
• Sat 12 – Chesham Market from 9am.
• Tue 15- Amersham Market from 9am.
• Sat 19 – Amersham Old Town from 9am – Free parking in the dovecote car park.
Our website is the best place to find up to date information and so please check for latest news, or adjustments to the above information, to ensure we are abiding by latest government guidance.