The Rotary Club of High Wycombe are kindly hosting a Silent Auction with proceeds going to Scannappeal’s Cancer Fighting Fund.
The auction will take place on Friday 20 May, 7.30pm at Adams Park, High Wycombe. Tickets for the event are £10 and include a Fish and Chip supper.
Items available for bids include…
- Evening trial gliding lesson at Booker
- 1 hour flight in private aircraft
- Framed Watercolour of the Cornmarket, High Wycombe, by renowned local artist
- 2 tickets in a private box at Wycombe Wanderers for a 2016/17 game
- A selection of superb Vintage Port
- Cordon Bleu dinner for 4 cooked in your home by Jeremy Ellis
- Signed books by Mary Berry, James Corden and David Jason
In addition to the Silent Auction, Chris Williams, Founder of Sportingold Ltd will be available on the night to value your sporting memorabilia for free.
Money raised will go directly to the Cancer Fighting Fund (Phase Six). The appeal is aiming to raise £130,000 for equipment to treat patients with prostate, kidney and bladder cancers, and other urological conditions. Once purchased, Buckinghamshire will be one of the first counties to have this specialist urological equipment benefiting over 1000 patients each year.
To book your tickets for the event please contact Mike Child: